Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

School Holiday are always fun!

On the weekend, my family and I went to Lasike's house for a sleepover. When we arrived there I went straight upstairs to Lasike's room to play some games. Once I was upstairs, I asked Lasike, "Can I play?" He said "No!" I felt that he was like a greedy dog wanting to keep a bone to himself. I asked him a second time "Can I please play?" He replied, "Yes!" I was as happy as a clown.

When it was my turn, I played my favourite game Minecraft! I played online Sky Wars. When the game started, a person came straight at me and I hit him so he died. I was laughing. When my friend and I were the last men standing. We fought each other. I ran to him like I was a police man chasing a thief. I hit him hard when I reached him as if it was a match between Mayweather and Pacquiao.

I played the second time and lost because I jumped off and died in the game. I was angry because I don't like to lose. After a while, I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen and ate a pie. I played on the PC for a long time and I was still playing until Lasike called me to go and play Pay day with him. Pay day is a shooting game, it look boring but it was fun when I played the game. I shot everyone and it said "You have won". I felt sleepy and slept.
I hope I get to Lasike's house a bite earlier next time. I might ask my parents to drop me off earlier.

Image result for Minecraft Diamonds
Image result for Agario







We are learning to understand and use descriptive language in my writing to make it more interesting.

I know I can do this when I  use metaphors and similes to make my writing more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.