Pages

Thursday 17 September 2015

Do you want to verse me on 8 ball pool?

On the weekend, my family and I went to my cousin's Holy Communion celebration at Valentines.

When we arrived there, I went upstairs because the celebration was up there. The stairs were red which the bulls hate. When I reached the top, I saw Lasike playing pool. I didn't want to play because I'm not that good at playing pool. He said,"Do you want to play?" 
I said, 
"Yep!" He gave me the stick. I used the stick to hit the ball and I got the black ball went in. Then our team won! Then I realised that I wasn't that bad at it after all. I actually did pretty well.

Finally it was eating time! I grabbed garlic bread, lasagna, lollies and drink. I sat down and ate hungrily like a dog keeping the bone to itself. I finished everything on my plate. 


After I finished eating, I asked my cousin if we could go and play pool again and he said "Sure!"


It was my turn to break. When I broke, I got two balls in and I was proud of myself. It was still my turn because two balls went in. I got six balls in and I won in the end. I couldn't stop smiling because I felt really happy.


Image result for 8 ball poolI had so much fun playing pool with my cousins. I hope we can play pool again soon so I can keep practising my skills.

We are learning to understand and use descriptive language.

I know I can do this when I describe my emotions using metaphors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.