Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My rugby game against College rifle!

On Saturday morning, I put on my rugby clothes, got in my car and raced all the way to College rifles’ rugby field. When we got there, we had to warm up for the game - we ran around the field two times, stretched our bodies and  did 10 push-ups and played a practise game. Then our game officially started.


We  had to kick the ball towards the other team and one of their players caught it and ran straight towards us. We tackled him with all our might so that he can not run through to get a “try”. The referee whistled and said, “penalty!”  He forgot to release the ball so I smiled because it is going to be our ball now.

The other team passed the ball to us. My team mate tapped the ball and ran as fast as he can to the try line. He scored a “try!”  We all ran up to him and piggy-backed him and said, “Well done!” We all felt very happy!

Everybody in our team played well that’s why we won. But we also thought that it was an easy game. The score was 110-5. We all had fun!


WALT write a recount using appropriate language features.


I know this when I use correct punctuation in my writing.    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.