Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

My rugby game against Ponsonby Ponies!

I had a rugby game in the holiday. We versed Ponsonby ponies. When we got to the Ponsonby field, we had to warm up for the game. All my teammates were very cold so we kicked the ball and practised our passing and our tackling. Then our referee told us that the game was starting.

When the game started, our team had to kick the ball towards the other team. When they caught the ball, I tackled the boy with the ball. I injured him because I tackled him on the neck. I received a penalty. After that, I got the ball and I ran as fast as I could and I scored a try. My coach was very proud.

The final score was 18 to us and 5 to the other team, so that means that our team won the game!

WALT write a recount using the correct tenses.
I know this when I write verbs in the past tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.