Pages

Monday 11 May 2015

I wish I was a famous wrestler!

Rey Mysterio  is a wrestler is signed to the WWE. His real name is Oscar Gutierrez Rubin. Rey Mysterio in Spanish mean’s King Mysterio.


He was three times WCW Championship with his partner Sin Cara. He joined WCW in 1916 and also a Mexican wrestler. His first debut was on the 30th of April 1986. His first match was against Dolph Ziggler.


He won the Heavyweight championship three time by winning a match against JBL. Then he lost the belt against Mark Henry. When he versted Kali he almost died because Kali smashed his head and blood came out from his head, ears and noise. JBL versed Rey in a rematch and JBL said “If I lose I will quit from Smackdown! When JBL quit Rey started singing a song called goodbye.


The first movie was called Bashi in the beach. His last fight was with Undertaker. When he lost that match he quit. After he quit, he said “Bye guys I have to because I lost my match.”


Rey Mysterio was an wrestler who has now ended his fighting career because he thinks it was becoming to dangerous for him to fight.


WALT understand and use the correct structure of a report.
I know I can do this when I write the topic sentence, followed by the details and then the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.