Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

My weekend is my best day!

On Saturday morning, my family and I went to my rugby game at Grammars field which is far away from our home field. When
we arrived there, I had to go to my team so I can warm up for the game. I was feeling excited about our rugby game that day.  I can’t wait to get on the field to play.

Before the start of the game, the referee  hid the whistle and  we had to guess which hand it was in.  The other team got it wrong in guessing so they had to kick the ball to our team. When I caught the ball, I sidestep a lot of people and I got the first try. And when I got the first try the other team was jealous. And the final score was  55 to 5. We won the game. Everybody in our team played well and fair.

We won the game because we had more tries than the other team. When our coach announced who the player of the day was, he said that  it was “ME”!  I felt so happy and so special! My mum and dad were so proud of me and my team because we work together as a team and cooperating as a team and we all enjoy our every game!

Finally,  we all went back home, had some food and took a  big rest later.
It was a great weekend for me!
WALT write a recount about my weekend.
I know this when I write event in order about my weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.